Sunday, December 19, 2010

it's a start...

So many things to write about today! Gay marriage, the anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education, Iraq. One at a time, one at a time.


I am so proud to be from Massachusetts today. Fifty years from today, just as we are now celebrating the anniversary of Brown, we will celebrate the anniversary of the first day that the validity of the relationships of same-sex couples were recognized and enshrined in law. There's still a lot of work to be done, even in Massachusetts, but this is a huge step and I'm so very happy it happened in my state. Let's see you try to top that, New York. WE RULE!


Shit. I want to write a really long entry on Brown, but I'm about to go out for a pint. That'll be up later (along with some thoughts on Iraq), mkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment